Airbus Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Account Director Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | Airbus Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in Airbus | Airbus Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | Airbus Careers Notification at www.Airbus.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in Airbus Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With Airbus, Then You Can Apply Online For Account Director Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
Airbus Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Account Director Hiring In Dubai
Airbus Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Account Director in Airbus | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Account Director Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Account Director Vacancy by Airbus Jobs Pays As AED 13200.00-29700.00 per month Salary | Airbus Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Account Director Job in Airbus, and Interested To Work With Airbus Dubai Then Can Apply For Account Director Jobs.
Brief About For Airbus Account Director Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Account Director Jobs|
|Salary||AED 13200.00-29700.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for Airbus Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For Airbus Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
Airbus Account Director Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
● Develop objectives and account plans to ensure profitable growth for assigned customers
● Identify business potential and describe long term plans for its achievement
● Achieve assigned Order Intake, Revenue targets and grow business across
● Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
● Ensure a sustained long-term relationship with key customers
● Ensure fulfillment of material support obligations for Airbus
● Be the responsible sales and support Account Director for the assigned customer and ensure development of objectives and account plans
● Ensure identification of business potential for new services and products
● Manage sales opportunities from inception to final award or closure
● Manage customer visits and bid related customer interactions
● Update and maintain customer contact data
● Support function to collect customer complaint or feedback and address it to
the appropriate function for resolution and follow up on the progress
● Ensure support obligations fulfillment in accordance with aircraft purchase
agreements, such as Material Readiness Roadmap and A/C EIS support,
customer familiarization on material management subjects, supplier support
operations, Sales and Support Manager allocation, spares availability
● Follow up and reporting on issue resolution or appropriate escalation when
● Accountable to achieve order intake and revenue targets for assigned
● Assist in follow up on overdue payments and in general support accounts receivables management for assigned customers
● Support sales director in definition, implementation and execution of a sales
● Participate in Global Account Management (GAM) activities for customers
supported by the GAM approach
● Participate and/or lead ad-hoc short or long term development/improvement
● Comply with Satair’s mission, values and Quality Management procedures
● Perform and comply to all Airbus & Satair Ethics & Compliance guidelines
● Understanding, sharing and living of Satair’s values and rules
● Respect Satair’s processes and procedures agreed per function
● Keep the direct report informed of the status of agreed tasks and of any
critical problem areas
● Participate in optimizing Satair’s business procedures by applying existing
Satair’s IT systems
● Comment/advise on unsatisfactory situations within the organization, and
propose potential solutions for improvements
● Identify and offer suggestions to improve efficiency
● Be well informed about and familiar with the latest developments in Satair’s
● Have an inter-cultural understanding and ability to work successfully in one
● Participate in and actively support occupational safety, health and
● Contribute towards a positive and inspiring working environment
Personal & interpersonal skills
● Customer minded
● Strong team player
● Comfortable operating in a “speak-up” mindset
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Open to give and receive feedback
● Diplomatic in addressing issues to the right stakeholder
● Strong in representing the customer view inside the organization
● Good analytical skills; ability to see the bigger picture and derive mid to long term recommendations on way forward
● Ability to balance and align varying interests of stakeholders
● Understanding of Airbus network
● Ability to defend Satair’s business and limit financial risk
● Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set, ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
● Ability to successfully work in an international, multi-location context
● Demonstrated success with a minimum 5+ years’ experience in a sales position or similar
● Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
● Knowledge of Arabic, French, German is a plus
● Negotiation skills
● Strong business acumen
● Strong knowledge and proven track record working within an Account
Management structure – both as leader and participant
● High degree of aviation business understanding specifically in the area of
spares support, supply chain management, maintenance, understanding of
support obligations from aircraft purchase agreements
● Knowledge and experience working with the Middle East/Africa aviation
● Background on legal aspects in the area of A/C purchase agreements and/or
● Ability to develop business cases and possess the ability to derive financial
implications from contract specifications
● Ability to travel extensively
● Closing customer complaints in a timely manner
● Ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction (CSIP)
● Achieve established sales-oriented objectives
● Proposal to win conversion rates
● Number of proposals signed off
● Average time between first contact with the customer and signing of
● Order Intake and sales revenue for assigned accounts and regional goals
● Average sales per customer per year
● Profit per customer
● Number of visits/contacts with customer
● Cost of sales (cost per interaction)
● Number of new customers
● Customer visit frequency
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Africa and Middle East FZE
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Sales, Marketing & Commercial Contracts <JF-MC-VE>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
How To Apply For Airbus Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to Airbus official website www.Airbus.com
» Select Account Director Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
Airbus Jobs 2022 – Apply For Account Director Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.