Allianz Partners Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | Allianz Partners Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in Allianz Partners | Allianz Partners Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | Allianz Partners Careers Notification at www.Allianz Partners.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in Allianz Partners Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With Allianz Partners, Then You Can Apply Online For Assistant Manager Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
Allianz Partners Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Assistant Manager Hiring In Dubai
Allianz Partners Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Assistant Manager in Allianz Partners | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Assistant Manager Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Assistant Manager Vacancy by Allianz Partners Jobs Pays As AED 4981.00 per month Salary | Allianz Partners Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Assistant Manager Job in Allianz Partners, and Interested To Work With Allianz Partners Dubai Then Can Apply For Assistant Manager Jobs.
Brief About For Allianz Partners Assistant Manager Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Salary||AED 4981.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for Allianz Partners Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For Allianz Partners Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
Allianz Partners Assistant Manager Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
Full Job Description
We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, Nextcare and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customer.Summary:The CareCentre – Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the CareCentre – Manager in managing the functions of the CareCentre Department while ensuring that departmental goals, timeline of activities, and compliance measures are met. The incumbent has the responsibility to represent himself/herself as the manager-in-charge for all functional purposes in the absence of the CareCentre – Manager.Main Tasks:
targets of staff members are met according to operational measures.
- Provides directives along with the Care Centre Manager by providing technical assistance to evaluate complex, high-cost, or escalated claims while ensuring the quality, productivity, and service level
- Monitors and audits daily performance to ensure the best possible customer service.
- Assists in supervising team outputs as well as individual performance.
- Assess the performance of the team (function) and support in developing skillsets to fulfill task requirements.
- Provides ongoing support and motivation to the team and encourages their professional growth.
- Continuously works to identify possible procedure inconsistencies; develops, recommends, and implements improvements.
- Provides support to Medical Claims – Officers to close all escalated claims queries within the agreed turn-around time.
- Escalates issues concerning the department and operations to the care centre Manager and implements recommended plan of action.
- Suggests updates in policies and procedures within the department to be followed by the staff members.
- Assists in arranging workload distribution and ensuring adequate staffing/resources daily and on a long-term basis (including the hiring process) to provide optimal customer service.
- Assists in developing and maintaining an accurate MIS system that is applicable in reviewing calls and staff performance for quality and compliance; evaluates statistical reports to monitor trends and identify potential issues that can be managed proactively.
- Suggests training requirements of staff to ensure productivity and growth.
- Assists in establishing, training, and overseeing Care Centre management practices, internal controls, technical training, policies & procedures, and process manuals.
- Assists in promoting client relationships and engaging in discussions that will help improve internal systems and processes.
- Operates as a team player and develops strong working relationships to ensure open communication across the board.
execution of tasks and adherence to SOPs and take necessary action to maintain the same.
- Assumes complete responsibility of the Care Centre in the absence of the Care Centre Manager by monitoring the department’s performance and service levels; ensures smooth and proper
Care Centre Manager) is in accordance with operational measures.Minimum Requirements:
- Keeps the Care Centre Manager updated with all reports and relevant information related to workflow and team management, and ensures that all actions taken (on behalf of or in the absence of the
- Bachelors Degree; Medical background.
- 2+ years experience in a middle management position in a Call Centre environment;
- Certifications and training in Insurance / Healthcare will be beneficial.
- Physically fit to carry out duties.
- Legally permitted to work in the country of operations.
- Fluency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and general internet navigation and research skills.
How To Apply For Allianz Partners Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to Allianz Partners official website www.Allianz Partners.com
» Select Assistant Manager Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
Allianz Partners Jobs 2022 – Apply For Assistant Manager Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.