BICS Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Product Manager CPaaS Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | BICS Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in BICS | BICS Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | BICS Careers Notification at www.BICS.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in BICS Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With BICS, Then You Can Apply Online For Product Manager CPaaS Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
BICS Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Product Manager CPaaS Hiring In Dubai
BICS Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Product Manager CPaaS in BICS | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Product Manager CPaaS Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Product Manager CPaaS Vacancy by BICS Jobs Pays As AED 20000.00 per month Salary | BICS Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Product Manager CPaaS Job in BICS, and Interested To Work With BICS Dubai Then Can Apply For Product Manager CPaaS Jobs.
Brief About For BICS Product Manager CPaaS Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Product Manager CPaaS Jobs|
|Salary||AED 20000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for BICS Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For BICS Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
BICS Product Manager CPaaS Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
- Our solutions are essential for supporting the modern lifestyle of today’s device-hungry consumer – from global mobile connectivity, seamless roaming experiences, fraud prevention and authentication, to global messaging and the Internet of Things.Headquarters in Brussels with a strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.Pioneering into the future of Next Generation communications. We have achieved a series of World’s Firsts successes with the launch of the first LTE Roaming relation or the first VoLTE International call between Europe and Asia, to name a few.With a diverse and multicultural team of about 600 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.Task Description
As a member of the Cloud Communication Portfolio you will drive the growth of BICS’ Cloud numbers, Business Messaging, CPaaS platform and other innovative products. You will apply your expertise in enhancing BICS reputation as a Cloud Communication & CPaaS Provider by working closely with customers and partners. You will pilot innovative ideas and evolve them into successful products:
- Responsible for product development and enhancements for Cloud Numbers, business messaging and CPaaS product and services including but not limited to Voice, SMS and other services.
- Lead the cross-departmental processes and implementation across the organization to achieve expected deliverables on time, within allocated budget and according to the requirements.
- Responsible for the product roadmap and follow-up during the full product cycle with project manager and involved stakeholders.
- Implement product planning, manage forecast and operational plan for the products managed.
- Responsible for creating new business opportunities and business models to achieve defined revenue.
- Responsible for defining product strategy for the products included but not limited to Cloud Numbers, business messaging and CPaaS.
- Define Go To Market strategy, for the new products together with our Enterprise Markets organisation.
- Develop product documentation ((product descriptions, contract templates – buying and selling) and marketing collateral (product presentations, manuals, product website, product leaflets, sales training material, mailings, social media presence etc.) for the products.
- Gather Market insight related to Customer segment, Competitive products, and Industry trends to define product positioning.
- Organise regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to capture feedback on the various products.
- Assists Sales with RFx’s and presales activities.
- Responsible for defining and coordinating the commercial relationships with business partners.
- You have a University degree with 5+ years of experience in the telecommunications industry. More specifically you have experience in the CPaaS industry or with Enterprise Communications offering.
- You are knowledgeable in Voice and SMS value added services.
- You are able to take full ownership of products and successfully implement them in the organization.
- You are able to work in close collaboration with Voice and SMS Market teams, Account Managers, Project Teams, Marketing and other stakeholders.
- You have proven ability to drive successful product launches, and carry through commercial negotiation.
- You have the ability to work independently, to multi-task, you are result-driven and have a strong team spirit.
- You are creative, able to think out-of-the-box and pragmatic.
- You are a team player with a strong customer and market focus.
- You have a strong customer focus with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have Project management skills;
- You are proficient in Excel.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
- International environment. You will be part of an international diverse team and you will have the opportunity to make a global impact.
- Great company culture. You will be working in a dynamic working environment, driven by 3 core values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership, and Achieve Together. We look after the well-being of our employees and organize internal events such as happy hours, sports and relaxation activities, parties, etc.
- Career development. From development plans, to trainings and internal mobility, we are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to maximize your potential.
- Benefits. We offer an attractive salary package including:
- A competitive base salary and short-term incentives
- Comprehensive insurances including hospitalization insurance, outpatient care insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, fully funded by BICS
- A supplementary pension plan, fully funded by BICS
- A flexible mobility package including company car or car allowance, mobility budget for commuting, bike lease, etc
- A telco pack at home including free internet and a mobile phone
- Many other benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, 32 vacation days, homeworking possibilities, corporate discounts, …
How To Apply For BICS Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to BICS official website www.BICS.com
» Select Product Manager CPaaS Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
BICS Jobs 2022 – Apply For Product Manager CPaaS Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.