Moody’s Investors Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Associate Analyst Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | Moody’s Investors Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in Moody’s Investors | Moody’s Investors Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | Moody’s Investors Careers Notification at www.Moody’s Investors.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in Moody’s Investors Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With Moody’s Investors, Then You Can Apply Online For Associate Analyst Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
Moody’s Investors Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Associate Analyst Hiring In Dubai
Moody’s Investors Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Associate Analyst in Moody’s Investors | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Associate Analyst Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Associate Analyst Vacancy by Moody’s Investors Jobs Pays As AED 315000.00 per year Salary | Moody’s Investors Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Associate Analyst Job in Moody’s Investors, and Interested To Work With Moody’s Investors Dubai Then Can Apply For Associate Analyst Jobs.
Brief About For Moody’s Investors Associate Analyst Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Associate Analyst Jobs|
|Salary||AED 315000.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for Moody’s Investors Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For Moody’s Investors Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
Moody’s Investors Associate Analyst Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
Full Job Description
Role: (JOB SUMMARY)
- The Associate Analyst (AA) will conduct comprehensive analysis on an assigned portfolio of ratings/credits. The AA will perform holistic evaluations of credit risk by integrating credit inputs prepared by others, including Financial Data Analysts (FDAs), RRS Associates and external parties. In conducting credit analysis for their assigned portfolios, transactions or credit reviews, AAs will actively participate in rating committee discussions and interact with issuers and other market participants, in collaboration with Lead Analysts.
- Performs day-to-day credit analysis related to ratings, research, presentations, and investor outreach. Examples of analytical work produced include:
- Reviewing financial spreadsheets and charts prepared by others, analyzing data and financial statements, building and updating financial forecasts, and writing analytical commentary in accordance with Moody’s methodologies.
- Assisting with proprietary models and new financial projections as applicable, identifying trends in data, and applying analytical skills and judgment to form well-reasoned credit conclusions.
- Develops strong working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies and credit rating best practices, applying these with guidance from Lead Analysts.
- Prepares first draft of rating committee memos, in collaboration with Lead Analysts.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings.
- Interprets and analyzes financial data and other credit inputs provided by others e.g., FDAs and RRS Associates.
- Monitors credit quality and issuer and/or portfolio trends by following market developments, analyzing issuer reporting, and engaging with issuers directly for follow-up clarification and information.
- Monitors and attends earnings calls of companies within assigned portfolio, including monitoring relevant news events.
- Attending and participating rating committee meetings, offering analysis and opinion where appropriate
- May complete Credit Estimates used to assess elements of credit risk in certain rated transactions.
Research & Investor Outreach
- Prepares first draft of core research as applicable to the LOB e.g., credit opinions, issuer and sector comments, press releases etc. in collaboration with Lead Analysts.
- Contributes to research strategy, including idea generation and preliminary drafting, adhering to Moody’s research standards.
- Attends investor briefings and issuer meetings as required; may help prepare presentation materials.
- Builds positive relationships with issuers
- Performs analytical tasks related to portfolio reviews and other credit projects.
- Operates applicable ratings and research systems and utilizes software specific to the rating group. Identifies all issues with date for follow up with lead analyst.
- Demonstrates sound understanding and judgment in applying Moody’s processes, documentation standards and best practices, adhering to all laws and policies.
Coaching & Guidance
- Provides clear, concise and constructive guidance in the delegation of work to Associates (if applicable), actively managing workload pipeline in order to provide sufficient time for completion. Seeks Associate Analyst Team Manager (AATM) guidance where needed to determine how to allocate work.
- Provides feedback to AATM on the quality and accuracy of work produced by Associates, along with providing constructive and proactive feedback to Associates and FDAs.
The AA role is integral to Moody’s focus on ratings accuracy, research and market outreach. The AA role will focus primarily on Banking, with the potential for cross training in other LOB’s, supporting varying portfolios within FIG,
RRSMoody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum undergraduate/ first level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications) in a Finance or Accounting related subject. Second level degree (Masters, MBA) preferred
- Some relevant work experience; solid understanding of credit analysis
- Accounting background with strong focus in financial analysis (e.g., through coursework, CFA or equivalent, or relevant work experience).
- Insurance or reinsurance industry experience a strong advantage
- Progress towards completion of CFA preferred
- Solid verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills a must
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Fluency in Arabic and French is essential
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversityMoody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
For more information on the Securities Trading Program, please refer to the STP Quick Reference guide on ComplianceNet
Please note: STP categories are assigned by the hiring teams and are subject to change over the course of an employee’s tenure with Moody’s.
How To Apply For Moody’s Investors Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to Moody’s Investors official website www.Moody’s Investors.com
» Select Associate Analyst Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
Moody’s Investors Jobs 2022 – Apply For Associate Analyst Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.