Nicholas O’Dwyer Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Principal environmental consultant Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | Nicholas O’Dwyer Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in Nicholas O’Dwyer | Nicholas O’Dwyer Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | Nicholas O’Dwyer Careers Notification at www.Nicholas O’Dwyer.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in Nicholas O’Dwyer Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With Nicholas O’Dwyer, Then You Can Apply Online For Principal environmental consultant Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
Nicholas O’Dwyer Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Principal environmental consultant Hiring In Dubai
Nicholas O’Dwyer Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Principal environmental consultant in Nicholas O’Dwyer | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Principal environmental consultant Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Principal environmental consultant Vacancy by Nicholas O’Dwyer Jobs Pays As AED 7500.00 per month Salary | Nicholas O’Dwyer Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Principal environmental consultant Job in Nicholas O’Dwyer, and Interested To Work With Nicholas O’Dwyer Dubai Then Can Apply For Principal environmental consultant Jobs.
Brief About For Nicholas O’Dwyer Principal environmental consultant Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Principal environmental consultant Jobs|
|Salary||AED 7500.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for Nicholas O’Dwyer Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For Nicholas O’Dwyer Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
Nicholas O’Dwyer Principal environmental consultant Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
An opportunity has arisen for a highly disciplined and experienced Principal Environmental Consultant to join our business in the UAE to help deliver high-level consultancy services.
The successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include:
- Project manage and author large scale environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIA) and strategic environmental assessments (SEA), and oversee environmental monitoring and baseline survey projects for major energy, industrial and infrastructure clients in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Iraq, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the wider region
- Support the environment team leader by providing oversight to the wider team, including mentoring junior staff as and when required
- Provide technical leadership, co-ordination, technical review, and direction on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and regulatory authorities
- Manage project financial performance and meeting profit targets
- Prepare and manage multi-disciplinary tenders and seek opportunities for new work
- Consultant with stakeholders and effectively manage sub-consultants
- Willingness to travel within the region for short missions
- BSc degree level qualified in a relevant environmental discipline or engineering discipline (preferably chemical/environmental engineers)
- Preference for an MSc degree in environmental consulting, environmental management, environmental technology, ESHIA, environmental engineering or related environmental or engineering subject
- Over 10 years previous experience working in environmental consulting including providing permitting support, environmental monitoring, environmental management planning, compliance audits, modelling and site assessments for energy, industrial and infrastructure clients within the Middle East
- Specialist in a particular discipline – biodiversity, air quality, climate change, noise, soil and groundwater etc.
- Membership of a relevant professional body (i.e., IEMA, IEA or equivalent) – chartered or working towards chartered status
- Experience of working in an international consultancy
- Excellent understanding of the ESHIA process, international environmental and social legislation, guidelines and standards, and international project financing mechanisms and implications
- Experience in chairing environmental impact identification (ENVID) workshops for energy, industrial and infrastructure projects
- Experience in providing technical alternatives and solutions to technical clarifications and design solutions to the clients in an energy, industry and planning setting
- Experience in negotiating with regulators to achieve the best environmental outcome for the client
- Significant proofing, editing and report collation experience
- Excellent written English and verbal communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Experience of working on multiple projects, simultaneously
- Robust project management, time management and financial management skills
- Proactive networker
- Full driving license.
Salary and benefits:
- This is a full-time post with an employment package commensurate with experience
- Regular training and development will be provided.
Since we built the first fully integrated environmental and geotechnical ISO-17025-accredited laboratory in Iraq, we have continued to grow and expand our services in the region. RSK’s Middle East business is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, with registered branch offices in Dubai, UAE, and Basra, Iraq. Through these established offices and a network of trusted local partners, we provide engineering, environmental, technical, and laboratory services to our local, international, and government clients across the full Gulf Cooperation Council region and Iraq.
We routinely undertake environmental and social impact assessments, environmental monitoring, and remediation programmes and provide waste-management services. By working with us, you can expect a challenging and rewarding career, accelerated experience, and the chance to make a difference in the natural environment. We are always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, and driven people to join our team.
RSK Middle East is part of the RSK group, a leading integrated environmental, engineering, and technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. Founded in 1989, RSK has evolved into a market-leading organisation. It is headquartered in the UK and has an established presence across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The group is growing fast thanks to its diverse operations, entrepreneurial spirit, and open management style. When you join RSK, you are connecting to a growing community of experts and specialists who regularly collaborate to deliver projects and support each other across business units.
How To Apply For Nicholas O’Dwyer Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to Nicholas O’Dwyer official website www.Nicholas O’Dwyer.com
» Select Principal environmental consultant Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
Nicholas O’Dwyer Jobs 2022 – Apply For Principal environmental consultant Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.