PaxOcean Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Technical Superintendent Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | PaxOcean Jobs In Dubai , UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in PaxOcean | PaxOcean Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | PaxOcean Careers Notification at www.PaxOcean.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in PaxOcean Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With PaxOcean, Then You Can Apply Online For Technical Superintendent Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
PaxOcean Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Technical Superintendent Hiring In Dubai
PaxOcean Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Technical Superintendent in PaxOcean | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Technical Superintendent Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Technical Superintendent Vacancy by PaxOcean Jobs Pays As AED 30350.00 per month Salary | PaxOcean Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Technical Superintendent Job in PaxOcean, and Interested To Work With PaxOcean Dubai Then Can Apply For Technical Superintendent Jobs.
Brief About For PaxOcean Technical Superintendent Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Technical Superintendent Jobs|
|Salary||AED 30350.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for PaxOcean Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For PaxOcean Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
PaxOcean Technical Superintendent Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
This position is based in Middle East, for PACC Offshore Services Holdings (POSH), a company under Kuok (Singapore) Limited.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the overall technical management of a fleet of Offshore Supply Vessels.
- This includes overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules, onboard general assessment of vessels, inspections, and docking, etc.
- Ensure the assigned vessels are technically operational or otherwise managed accordingly to the management agreement requirement.
- Liaise with vendors and operation/marketing teams on technical and operational readiness including vessel performance, etc.
- Perform the assessment for dry-docking, repair quotes and selection of shipyards for repair works, ship maintenance and class special survey, etc.
- Prepare in advance and submit the budgetary costs of dry-docking repairs or class special survey to the seniors and management for approval.
- Attend to vessel dry-docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair specifications for dry docking and maintenance.
- Provide and compile post-evaluation reports and upon completion of dry docking, including summaries of works performed, operational budgets, and actual expenditures.
- Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required for the vessels and ensure the rates provides the best value.
- Monitor technical status of vessel with relation to class cert and survey
- Monitor scheduled Planned Maintenance are completed effectively.
- Ensure that all copies of statutory, class and equipment certificates are properly maintained and documented.
- Provide technical assistance, support and advice to vessel.
- Perform monthly review of logs processes and attend to vessel inspections.
- Supervise contractors’ repair/maintenance of vessels.
- Perform budgeting and cost control measures on ship spares and docking requirements.
- Perform technical compliance audits and investigation on defects/failures on a regular scheduled basis to ensure conformance.
- Work closely with the HSE Management team to ensure smooth and successful implementation of QHSE system and policies for the Division.
- Perform systematic review of recommended codes, guidelines and standards and ensure compliance with Quality & Safety Management standards.
- Ensure and maintain vessels’ zero loss time accident record and to report all vessel incidents, Near Misses to prevent and eliminate potential incidents.
- Reports to Business Unit Manager and matrix report to Technical Fleet Management Department.
- Undertake any other Technical related assignments as and when required.
- Must have sailed on board offshore vessels as Chief Engineer or 2nd Engineer or equivalent working experiences.
- Class 1 or Class 2 COC, DP Maintenance Certificate, High Voltage Certificate.
- Possess relevant sea-going work experience as Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer with minimum class 2 certification or equivalent with in experience in Offshore Supply Vessels, etc. Those with DP vessel experience will be highly advantageous.
- A good understanding of Classification Rules or Saudi Aramco requirements, not limited to conventional vessels.
- Ability to identify root cause of technical issue, plan and execute recovery actions.
- Ability to motivate and build strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess good organizational and communication skills and hands-on.
- Independent and resourceful. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and highly proactive in technical trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Able to conduct effective stand-up training for vessel crews ability to travel within short notice as required.
How To Apply For PaxOcean Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to PaxOcean official website www.PaxOcean.com
» Select Technical Superintendent Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
PaxOcean Jobs 2022 – Apply For Technical Superintendent Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.