West Yas Academy Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Elementary Teacher Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | West Yas Academy Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in West Yas Academy | West Yas Academy Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | West Yas Academy Careers Notification at www.West Yas Academy.com. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in West Yas Academy Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With West Yas Academy, Then You Can Apply Online For Elementary Teacher Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
West Yas Academy Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Elementary Teacher Hiring In Dubai
West Yas Academy Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Elementary Teacher in West Yas Academy | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Elementary Teacher Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Elementary Teacher Vacancy by West Yas Academy Jobs Pays As AED 10000.00 per month Salary | West Yas Academy Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Elementary Teacher Job in West Yas Academy, and Interested To Work With West Yas Academy Dubai Then Can Apply For Elementary Teacher Jobs.
Brief About For West Yas Academy Elementary Teacher Vacancies in Dubai
|Company/Organisation||West Yas Academy|
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Elementary Teacher Jobs|
|Salary||AED 10000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for West Yas Academy Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For West Yas Academy Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
West Yas Academy Elementary Teacher Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
Full Job Description
Due to expansion Aldar Academies is currently seeking Primary/ Elementary Homeroom Teachers at West Yas Academy on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi commencing September 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
West Yas Academy opened in September 2016 providing high quality education to the Emirate. The children are taught the Massachusetts Common Core Curriculum – tailored to be meaningful to children attending the school, alongside the local curriculum of Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies. Facilities at the school are excellent and include a large astro-turf field, two swimming pools, well stocked library, a large multi-purpose sports hall, an auditorium and outdoor play areas.
We provide a warm, friendly and supportive environment where students enjoy learning and achieving in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
The purpose of this post is to contribute to the Department as a team player through collaboration and the development of best pedagogical practices. Teachers at West Yas Academy are responsible to have overall responsibility for maximizing learning opportunities for all students within the Department; teachers will have a positive impact on the whole school development through the delivery of high-quality outcomes for all students.
- Assist academy in achieving its overall vision and strategic intentions and to contribute to the achievement of relevant targets as set out in the academy’s improvement plan and self-evaluation form
- Comply with regulations pertaining to health and safety at work legislation and adhere to academy policies relating to safe working practice and equal opportunities regulations
- Comply with the academy’s Performance Management Policy ensuring challenging annual targets are set and to fulfil the role of performance management reviewer if directed to do so by the Principal
- Engage in annual training linked to child protection, safeguarding and health and safety together with all training deemed appropriate for the purpose of academy improvement or performance management
- Comply with the academy’s computer Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) at all times
- Attend all staff briefings/Professional Development Activities
Areas of Responsibility and Key Tasks Planning, Preparation, Teaching and Lesson Management. Teach allocated students by supporting their planning and teaching to achieve outstanding progression of learning through:
- Oversee the development and refreshing of curriculum unit planning within the faculty department
- Create a climate that is conducive for outstanding Learning and Teaching by serving as a pedagogical coach and mentor of faculty in line with the school’s performance management framework
- Identifying clear learning objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest
- Setting appropriate and demanding targets and expectations
- Identifying SEN or very able students
- Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study
- Making effective use of performance data and key indicators to inform planning and therefore deliver differentiated learning – matched to need
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- Maintaining an effective learning environment in accordance with the academy’s procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- Apply a variety of teaching methods to:
- use effective questioning and listen carefully to students
- select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other learning technologies
- Ensuring students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught
- Evaluating own and others teaching critically to improve effectiveness
- Ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of classroom support
Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
- Mark and monitor students’ work and set targets for progress
- Using performance data to inform planning and therefore ensuring the Learning and Teaching continue to ‘add value
- Assess and record students’ progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and areas for development, inform planning and recognize the level at which the student is achieving
- Undertake assessment of students as requested by examination bodies, departmental and academy procedures
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree and/ or PGCE Education
- Experience in an international school is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language is an advantage
Job specific knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Common Core curriculum , however not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of UAE Ministry of Education and ADEK regulations relating to curriculum, assessment and compliance would be advantageous
Personal/ Leadership Qualities:
- Commitment to the ideals of international education
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to initiate and manage change in the work environment
- Ability to identify problems, achieve effective solutions, resolve conflict, motivate staff and foster collaboration, and promote sound decision making
- Flexibility, patience and egalitarian approach
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
How To Apply For West Yas Academy Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to West Yas Academy official website www.West Yas Academy.com
» Select Elementary Teacher Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
West Yas Academy Jobs 2022 – Apply For Elementary Teacher Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.