Whizmo Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply For Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancies in Dubai | Whizmo Jobs In Dubai, UAE | Latest Government Jobs Near Me in Whizmo | Whizmo Employment Job Opportunities in Dubai | Whizmo Careers Notification at www.whizmo.ae. Jobs in UAE Government.
Dear Job Seekers If You Are Looking For Job in Whizmo Dubai Jobs Then This is A Good Career Opportunity For You | It is For Freshers and Experienced Candidates | If You Are Interested to Work With Whizmo, Then You Can Apply Online For Marketing Manager Job With The Help of Our Job Portal | The Job Details Are Given Below By Us in Which You Can Check Eligibility, Age Limit and Job Criteria.
Whizmo Dubai Careers 2022 – Apply For Marketing Manager Hiring In Dubai
Whizmo Vacancy 2022:- There is A Good News For The People Who Are Looking For The Job of Marketing Manager in Whizmo | Here We Are Going to Share Information About Marketing Manager Jobs | The Average Salary Package For The Above Marketing Manager Vacancy by Whizmo Jobs Pays As AED 8638.00 per month Salary | Whizmo Indeed Jobs in UAE | You Fulfil All Eligibility Criteria of Marketing Manager Job in Whizmo, and Interested To Work With Whizmo Dubai Then Can Apply For Marketing Manager Jobs.
Brief About For Whizmo Marketing Manager Vacancies in Dubai
|Job Profile/Vacant Position||Marketing Manager Jobs|
|Salary||AED 8638.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in UAE|
Age Details for Whizmo Dubai Jobs 2022
Note:- Applicants Must Be at Least 18 years of Age to Apply For Whizmo Jobs | as per The Company Regulations of The UAE Government Applicants Must Confirm The Age Information in The Official Notification Published by The Authorities.
Whizmo Marketing Manager Job Vacancies Description?
Read full job description below:-
Are You Ready to take your career to the next level? Be part of the pioneering team of Whizmo, the future’s leading mobile wallet services provider for individuals, commercial and government entities. We are a family of very experienced digital experts. A startup Fintech holding true to its core values: People, Integrity, Innovation and Excellence we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team, who will be: Responsible to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer acquisition and retention, provide sales support, advance brand building, handles PR and corporate communications.
Responsible in driving impact across the entire product lifecycle – leveraging merchant insights to influence product strategy, contribute to go-to-market plans, and growing product adoption post-launch. The incumbent will define and prioritize work that contributes to growth goals across customer acquisition and satisfaction, payments volume and margins and ensure increase of ARPU. Responsible to designing, tracking, and analysing the performance of the marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and producing the necessary marketing materials.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager; works with the senior management team to help the company build and maintain strong branding across a wide range of offline and online marketing channels to enhance lead acquisition. Provide leadership to the business’ overall marketing program, inclusive of setting specific objectives that aims to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for the company Customer Value Maximization – CVM
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution. • Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups. • Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. • Develop market strategies for new products. • Identify potential new markets. Partner with product development and sales team to estimate product demand
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience. • Plan and organize promotional events. • Conduct regular research into addressable markets, to understand prospective customers’ needs, competitors, and other market forces • Run regular feedback workshops with Sales to identify ways in which Marketing can further support the sales process • Identifies trends and insights and optimises spend and performance based on the insights.
• Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). • Drive marketing plans and execution for existing and future products. • Dive deep into metrics, develop reporting mechanisms that improve and streamline marketing and customer life-cycle measurement and reporting. Customer Acquisition and Churn Management: • Develop strong acquisition and retention strategy towards customers • Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Build strategic partnerships with key industry players as well as relationships with media contacts. • Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, cold prospecting, affiliate programs, EDM marketing, with performance analysis. • Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
• Develop and execute customer lifecycle strategies to decrease churn and drive revenue. • Manage activation, engagement, and churn management campaigns for the customer base. Corporate Branding, PR and Communications: • Direct and approve all marketing materials, from websites and pitch decks to hard copy brochures. • Completes branding, communication, advertising, digital marketing (B2B and B2C) department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Build, establish, and strengthen company’s brand towards target customers and stakeholders and increase market share • Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely while effectively managing agencies, vendors, providers to be in line with company objectives.
If you see yourself holding below qualifications and experience: · Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related fields of study. · Additional professional such as master’s degree or a Ph.D. in Marketing, Advertising, or other related fields. · Demonstrated experience in successful marketing together with the aptitude and attitude required to learn. · Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate conversion.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools with demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, CRM software. · great copywriting and strong communication skills. · Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and ability to quantity performance. · Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. · 10+ years of experience in progressively Marketing roles.
· UAE Experience is highly preferrable. · Experienced in building a solid culture in early-stage start-ups. Benefits At Whizmo, we don’t just offer jobs but careers. Nothing can replace a start-up spirit with the following benefits: Competitive salary Autonomy and trust A chance to form and build a world class tech company and its culture from the ground up Ongoing learning and development Fast career growth opportunities Equal treatment to everyone @Whizmo, we connect Whiz-abilities, Build Excellence, and Innovate Future.
About the company
Whizmo is the flagship product of Whizpay Technology LLC, an Abu Dhabi company with operating headquarters at Dubai Silicon Oasis focused on payments. Whizpay Technology LLC. is a collaboration between Mr. Saeed Bin Khalaf Bin Ahmed Al Otaiba and a team of technology and financial services experts from the UAE and around the world.
How To Apply For Whizmo Jobs 2022
» First of all read the official Notification Carefully and Collect all the Necessary Documents Related to the Jobs.
» Login to Whizmo official website www.whizmo.ae
» Select Marketing Manager Profile.
» Fill all the Required Documents on the Prescribed Application form Carefully.
» After completing the filled Application Form, once Check if there is any Mistake If Everything is fine then click on Submit Button Now.
» Now take a Print out of the Application Form and keep it with you for Future Reference.
Whizmo Jobs 2022 – Apply For Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai
|Apply Now Here|
⇒You Can Also Search⇐
Disclaimer:- We provide you the same information that we collect from many job portals and hiring companies and reach out to you people | Jobscareer4u.com portal will not be responsible for any error, any error in the information available, does not make any guarantee or warranty about the reliability and accuracy, before apply official notification details must read.